Freitag, Januar 04, 2008

Back Home on Wednesday

I managed to change my flight, being back home on Wednesday, January 9th.

I just need to fight 12hrs of jetlag then...so all the promised calls have to wait some time then...and back to buisiness soon again, too!

It's still here a busy time, plenty of media interest! But anyway, I feel my biggest challenge after the trip was the announced booklet...but if you don't get it out in the open you might not do it at all...so some longish office work will put on some weight on me again soon :-)) Paul promised some support!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Bravo Freya! A wonderful trip.

3:53 AM, Januar 05, 2008  
Blogger h said...

Fantastic! Congratulations on what sounds like an awesome trip and experience - can't wait to see where the next adventure will be!

9:35 PM, Januar 06, 2008  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home