Dienstag, September 11, 2007

110 kg submarine rolling



Last weekend in Finland...
...my tiny littel kayak, not used to be a submarine...

...took 110 kg! You could tell it rolled on it's own...
...but Henrik, you did a great job! Flexible and elegant, I wish I had a video...

...anyway: head down! :-))

..............................................................................................................................

Later *I*was paddling my little submarine...

...capsize came so sudden...

...that I need to excuse for the lack of style...

...way much too much hard work...

...but we had fun!

.........................................................................................................................

A bit more stylish roll

............................................................................................................................


Harri Haapala, with a strong will and body...

...on the best way to learn the forward finishing roll!

Did you see any disabled guy? I just see a guy who is able to learn the roll!

............................................................................................................................

Le grandseigneur and host in Finland, Clas Hagelstam,

79 years - and effortless rolling!

Qaanaaq, Aquila, GP, Euroblade, loaded, unloaded... !

I enjoyed my time in Finland!