Samstag, August 11, 2007

Youth inspiration

I am happy to present two new female young talents to the sea kayaking community!

They both wrote to me they've got the idea by my TITS III video, so I am honored to be kind of an inspiration model to the youngsters...

Well, we are all looking forward to see more soon!



14-year old Charlotte Rombaud from Jersey/ Channel Islands with a perfect split on the kayak.

(Wish I would be still that age and still thet flexible :-)) ...)


16-year old Maria Medina from San Sebastián Puerto Rico, with a perfect headstand in Derrick's new Rockpool Alaw Bach.


4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I look forward to hearing more about your Icelandic adventure!

4:05 AM, August 12, 2007  
Blogger Closed said...

Maria Medina says GREAT JOB! Charlotte Rombaud and if you ever make it to Puerto Rico we can paddle together! Thanks Freya :)))

4:22 PM, August 12, 2007  
Blogger Markie said...

Looks like you gotta be superfit to be a kayaker! I came over here from my friend Kakaks blog to say hello and check out the mention of her Daughter Maria, And I'll be honest I feel pretty ignorant now as i thought you guys just paddled araound! I had no idea about the gymnastic displays too!

Way to go Gals, Peace and Luvs
Markie

10:38 AM, August 13, 2007  
Blogger derrick said...

Great to see these girls inspired!!

5:10 PM, August 17, 2007  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home