Dienstag, April 24, 2007

Symposium Llanca-Spain - Maligiaq Padilla




Pavia likes Maligiaq's Greenlandic seal claws necklace..



...me too... :-))


balance and flexibility - makes a perfect "Freya wannabe"...



...next the balance board goes on the baseboard - and then we'll try on your qajaq!



...ohhhh, some practice already...


But for getting points at the Greenlandic championships it should look like *that*!


...anyway, Maligiaq probably gets points for being the first Greenlandic coconut picker in the Medtiterranean...


Yes, that's Maligiaq, too! Using a hard shell kayak and my epic wing!


This was too much - he needs to fill up again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Borrasca said...

Good Photos Freya.

My Photos of the Symposium 2007 Llança:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25208268@N00/sets/72157600086574555/show/

Borrasca. (Jaime).

2:13 PM, April 26, 2007  
Blogger Michael said...

Freya, thanks for posting photos of Maligiaq! It's been a while since he visited my home and paddled in the 'Traversée' race across the St Lawrence. I hope Greg said 'hello' for me!

4:28 AM, April 30, 2007  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home