Mittwoch, März 07, 2007

Picking up my brandnew NDK Explorer


The last treat of our UK-trip was to pick up my brandnew, sparkling "S"Explorer 2, which Nigel was so kind to replace against my old loved one. Thanks very much for that!

The new one has 4 nicely recessed clamps, no bolts any more through the bulkheads. Looks like a great job!

I didn't post a full picture yet, as the baby is still missing some of my customized stickers and deck layout - but I can already tell: I'm looking forward to paddle this one! Once it is fitted, I'll post some more.
I'm proud to announce Greg and I will be part of the Anglesey Sea Symposium 2007., May 5th until May 11th.

But - we'll really have to *pack* now for Canoecopia! The plane is going tomorrow early morning...

Nigel and Greg are talking kayaks...

You can see the front and back part of my new Explorer standing upright in the background!