Dienstag, Januar 30, 2007

Canoecopia coming soon!!!

Well, for those who don't know yet, the Canoecopia show 2007 is up soon!

There is a list of great guest speakers , all of them will be part of the best Canoecopia ever!

I'll do a pool demo on Sunday, together with Greg Stamer, hopefully not having too much of a hangover after the Saturday night's TITS III launching party! :-))

I'm proud and honored to be chosen to be part of the
women's paddling paneel, too , and you have the chance to ask on that whatever you never dared to ask me :-)

For those who were in doubt: Yes, I'll bring my new Rockpool Undeground Greenlandstyle kayak! It will be displayed besides the rolling demo, and you can have one of the first close looks at it!

Btw, I might bring more than one kayak on the plane, if anybody might be seriously thinking about getting one - well, this is the chance! Low shipping costs, and - EARLY ! Take your chance to be one of the first owners! Right after the official launching...
I'll travel to Anglesey on about 22nd February, try it, check it, and pick some up! I'll write about my impressions soon.
But I already know the answer...that's what we were all looking for! :-)))